Week 3 Images

Today I am going to share five images that relate to who I am as a person. I am going to explain how each picture relates to me and have included a slideshow with the images.

One of the images I chose was friends and family. This image is important to me because I like to spend my free time with the ones I love most.

The next image is of a gray cat. I chose this image because cats are my favorite animals. Kittens are so cuddly and cute. I have three cats at home and one reminds me of the cat in the picture. My first cat that I ever had was named “Jasper” and he was gray. Ever since then, gray cats are my favorite.

While many of you have probably never listened to a record, I hadn’t either until I was in college. I went to an auction and bought a record cabinet and some records that were very cheap. I took them home and loved the nostalgic feeling and the sound that it produces. Ever since then I have been hooked! My favorite records that I own are Roger Miller. One of my goals is to own every album he has ever created. I still have quite a few I need.

I have loved owls since high school. I am not sure where the fascination grew but it has stuck for the past 11 years now. At first it was always just pictures and trinkets but it grew about 5 years ago. I was wanting to have my classroom dissect owl pellets. I looked up the price and they were very expensive to buy online. I decided to do some research and hunting and actually found ones in nature. My research then told me the proper way to sanitize them and make them safe for dissection. I have been pellet hunting ever since. My favorite place that I go has two barn owls. If I am lucky, sometimes I can sneak a peak of them when I pick up their pellets.

The last image stands for another hobby I have. I enjoy cooking and baking. When I was younger I was in 4-H and was enrolled in the foods project. I enjoyed cooking for family and doing foods demonstrations at club days. When I got into college I really wanted to expand my craft and learn different recipes and strategy other than what I had learned from my mom. I began looking things up online and trying new things. Now I enjoy creating a monthly meal calendar that has every meal on it for the month. It allows me to plan ahead with ingredients, always know what I can make and allows me to include things on there that are new.

I hope you enjoyed my photo gallery. Do we have anything in common? Did anything interest you?

5 thoughts on “Week 3 Images

• Peyton says:

I also love my family because they are there for me and we all mess around with each other at the house. With the cats, I used to have a few and I had a cat named Patches, not sure if i already told you in school or something like that but she was grey with a tan patch of fur around her eye but then there was an accident with my dads old Camaro and Patches but I still remember her no matter what! =)

Miss you so much and was happy that you came and gave me the books and gave me a hug! Stay safe!

-Peyton

1. 317peyton says:

I think cooking is important and friends and family are most important to me cause they are people you can talk to and are there for you. Miss you so much!

-Peyton

2. 317peyton says:

My friends and family are important to me and so is cooking cause you can make different foods by cooking. I miss you so much!

-Peyton